Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What pokemon would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?
Hey!

I have a question for you today forum, what pokemon would you like to see get a Mega Evolution in the next game? You have to explain why too, I want to hear your opinion in the comments.

Personally I would love to see Persian get a Mega Evolution. I have a few reasons why this pokemon should get a Mega Evolution.
Firstly because of Meowth, Meowth is one of the most seen Pokemon in the anime and is mostly associated with Team Rocket. We rarely ever see Persian within the anime as its pre-evolution steals the show, so if Persian did get a Mega Evolution, it would give us a reason to evolve our Meowth's into something pretty spectacular.
Secondly, Persian is the beloved pet of the leader of Team Rocket, Geovanni. This already proves that Persian is way cooler and more bad *** than Meowth will ever be, proving that Persian is the "Top Cat".
Lastly, I have a reason more from an aesthetic point of view, Persian's Pokedex entry calls it the Classy Cat Pokemon, this Pokemon is elegant, gorgeous, the gem on it's forehead shows beauty and in my opinion is one of the best looking Pokemon that Game Freak have ever made. So imagine a Pokemon that already looks beautiful, receiving a Mega Evolution, it could be one of the most attractive Pokemon ever designed and could easily rival the already fabulous Mega Ampharos and Mega Gardevoir for the number 1 spot.

[Image: crim_syn___megapersian_by_mtc_studios-d6sfcz4.png]

Thank you for reading my post, I really do appreciate you taking your time to read something I have created. You are awesome, yes you! No pressure into leaving a +1 rep, it does give me an assentive to post more threads like this asking you guys questions. I look forward to reading all of your comments and most importantly, Have a nice day!
Bright_Shadow21
3 Pokémon on my list; Arcanine, Flygon and Goodra. I don't really have a valid reason why, I just like them and want them to get one. I was pretty disappointed when I found out the reason Flygon didn't get one was because of design issues. This is coming from a series where they literally have a bag of rubbish with eyes and a mouth.
Mega Flygon.
Ok to be honest I don't really have a tremendous reason for this. I just really like Flygon. He's one of the first Pokemon I remember really wanting. Something about those eyes reminiscent of goggles and the diamond shaped wings struck me.
But I do have a couple reasons.
First of all Flygon is forever stuck in the middle tier. With no exceptional stats, he has a total stat pool of 520 with none of them going above or below 80-100. Its a curse that could easily be rectified with a Mega Evolution. Increase his speed and a little bit of his physical attack would really bring him back.
With a 4x weakness to Ice, giving him some speed would let him throw out some Ice counters before some of his offense with a well placed Rock Type move.
Giving him some attack would solidify him as a Physical attacker, especially seeing as how a majority of his move pool is based on Physical.

[Image: mega_flygon_by_coolshallow-d7qdqan.png]

Thats all I've really got on him, seeing how its mostly just biased. But still I would love a Mega flygon and I'm sure I'm not totally alone on that.
There's plenty of Pokemon I want to see get Mega Evolutions, Flygon being one of them. The Pokemon I want to see Mega Evolve the most however is Luxray.

[Image: mega_luxray_by_godzilla1030-d86m5vs.jpg]

There's just so much potential here. It's currently in PU for a reason, there's no reason to use him. He's a slower, less bulky version of Arcanine with fewer utility moves and a worse typing. I want to use him so much, but it's just not good and I want him to be so badly. While I want Arcanine to have a Mega Evolution, Luxray needs it far more. It needs some kind of special typing and more fire power, just to separate it from all the other options.
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:10 AM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Mega Flygon.

Thank you for commenting, I think Flygon is definitely a potential mega seeing as Game Freak have already tried and failed with a mega design for Flygon. I would love to see it become a more popular pokemon as you said the design is striking and it's stats do need improving, would be fantastic to see if they impliment this in the new game! +1 rep for you!
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:13 AM)RebornFX Wrote: The Pokemon I want to see Mega Evolve the most however is Luxray.

To be honest, this is a big shout! I completely forgot about luxray and the picture you posted is just WOW! If game freak designed its mega like this i definetly wouldnt be complaining. What ability would it get? Would it still be physical? Would Mega Manectric be its special counter part?
All 5th gen starters.
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:35 AM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:13 AM)RebornFX Wrote: The Pokemon I want to see Mega Evolve the most however is Luxray.

To be honest, this is a big shout! I completely forgot about luxray and the picture you posted is just WOW! If game freak designed its mega like this i definetly wouldnt be complaining. What ability would it get? Would it still be physical? Would Mega Manectric be its special counter part?

I think it would be interesting to see a Luxray mega evolve and have it be a Special v Physical counter thing against Manectric.

Although lets be honest, with Mega Manectric's design, aint nobody picking him over Luxray outside of competitive purposes.
two words
MEGA DUNSPARCE
*drops mic*
(Oct 11, 2015, 08:38 AM)bamman Wrote: two words
MEGA DUNSPARCE
*drops mic*

[Image: mega_dunsparce_by_dragonith-d6ieig6.png]

*whispers* mega dunsparce confirmed