Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?
So, the question is as simple as that. What is your favorite Pokemon? Mine happens to be Garchomp as well as Magcargo.
Chikorita is best pokemon (totally not biased because it was my very first pokemon)
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
It's really hard to choose one... I think Pumpkaboo, the cutest pumpkin of the world.

(Four minutes after, my all of the time favorite is Fletchinder... And in five minutes, it will be another one. Too hard to only have one.)
(Aug 15, 2015, 03:06 PM)Vietflame Wrote: Sure thing! Do you want one of each Ditto? (Adding you and coming on)

(Oct 25, 2015, 03:03 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Chikorita is best pokemon (totally not biased because it was my very first pokemon)

Technically Chimchar was my very first Pokemon but it isn't my favorite so your good.
My favorite pokemon is Keldeo. First pokemon I got from a distruption event and first pokemon I leveled up to level 100.
Uh, do I really need to say mine?
mine is spheal
Tie between primape aegislash and chsnaught
Umbreon Umbreon and a hundred more times Umbreon. There were many nights as a kid when Silver came out that I would get abruptly awakened by a gbc falling on my face as I dozed off playing under the covers past my bedtime to get eevee to evolve into umbreon.

I just love him so much. I have 4 different sized plushes ranging from a tiny sleeping Umbreon to a 13 inch tall sitting one. Not to forget a keychain, several cards, toys, and a hoodie. xD
Mine is GLACEON <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku