Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What's your history with shiny Pokemon?
My first shiny came to me many years ago on Fire Red it was a pidgey and I had been leveling up my charmander before I faced brock and ended up encountering a shiny and I was kinda curious why it was a different color than normal so I caught her and noticed a red star so I quickly called my older cousin who knew alot more about pokemon than I and he told me it is a very special pidgey and it is rare to run into those so I kept her my entire playthrough and ended up later transferring it to platinum and then to black version and is still there.

Fast forward to about 2 days ago I encountered my second ever wild shiny encounter by complete accident.( I have many shinies but they are all from trading,giveaways and powersaves)
I was on my way to go shiny hunting for the first time and I chose to go and try to get a shiny tympole over by meteor falls and was going into the grass and I forgot to put a repel on and ended up running into a shiny swablu and was caught off guard and didnt even know what to say I was so dumbfounded lol and I knew that was very lucky.

And this brings me to my most recent shiny a shiny Skorupi on a chain of 44 I got yesterday while I was waiting for my girlfriend to get done with her hair appointment I found him in the same are as my swablu...I am now trying to hunt for an elgyem and am currently on a chain off 100 and so far no luck but I wont give up lol
My first shiny encounter was Pidgey in Silver Version. I met it when I had no Pokeball.... so you know what happened.
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:12 AM)esta Wrote: My first shiny encounter was Pidgey in Silver Version. I met it when I had no Pokeball.... so you know what happened.

you caught it? :^)
it's 2022 and we livin
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:36 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:12 AM)esta Wrote: My first shiny encounter was Pidgey in Silver Version. I met it when I had no Pokeball.... so you know what happened.

you caught it? :^)
That makes perfect sense :P
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around

Ohhhhh... the heartbreak.
(Jan 8, 2016, 12:14 PM)WooleyMammoth Wrote: I found him in the same area as my swablu...

I got to go to that shiny spot, Meteor falls.

(Jan 8, 2016, 10:46 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: ".....What is up with this phant-OH MY GOD!!!" No shiny charm, no mesuda method, and I had hatched a shiny phantump WITH. HARVEST.

Oh the thrill of a bred shiny.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?