Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Whats your favorite pokemon?
I am very curious to see what is the favorite pokemon of the members of the community. Everyone likes pokemon but we all have THE pokemon that we like better than all the others!!
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I like a lot of pokemon but Arcanine will always have a special place in my heart, I liked his design since I first saw him in my first game: Pokemon Gold.

I mean, who wouldn't love a fluffy thing like him Kappa/
My favorite pokemon is Poygon-Z i love its back story of how its like a corrupted programm pokemon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ditto, its a pimp
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Typhlosion
(Dec 4, 2014, 03:15 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: I am very curious to see what is the favorite pokemon of the members of the community. Everyone likes pokemon but we all have THE pokemon that we like better than all the others!!

Dratini ~
I was 8 when Red Version came out and I got it for Christmas. Of course, like most, I picked Charmander for my 1st pokemon, and I probably know what you're thinking at this point "oh, another person who worships Charizard." Well, you'd be right, but my absolute favorite is Charmeleon. I like his design and the attitude they gave him in the anime.
I find it so hard to choose, there are so many Pokemon I like. I would have to say Houndoom, Typhlosion and Scizor are at the top of my list with a few others, but i'm seriously bad at choosing D:
[Image: vulpix.gif?1]
This babe Heart
I've had one on my team since the first time I played pokemon. I had my friend trade me one from LeafGreen so I could have one. I've always thought they were so cute!
I love umbreon too, of course, but I've only had them on my team from gen 4 on. Umbreon is a close second.
Gosh. This is hard. If it was a top ten in no particular order that would be easy. Uhmmmmmmm... Weezing. Definitely Weezing. But I also really like Umbreon, Cubone, Bulbisaur and Psyduck. ( I have always had a special connection to Psyduck. We both suffer from severe migraines)