Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Which is a good cleric?
In my Luxray thread, somebody told me to get a good cleric to protect and support it because its main STAB attack makes damage to itself. So, my question is: which one is a good cleric? I find Blissey a suitable one, but I'm so lazy to breed it because of the baby Happiny phase, same with Clefable. Any good ideas?
When you breed Chansey/Blissey it hatches as a Chansey....
You only get Happiny if you breed them with a Luck Incense
Good clerics are a majority of fairy types
Florges is a good one, Clefable is also very good, Aromatisse, Sylveon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Alomomola, Audino, Jirachi are all good ones. They all have access to Wish, and some of them also have Heal Bell to help the rest of the team. Hope I helped :]
(Aug 31, 2016, 04:27 AM)Marcusube Wrote: When you breed Chansey/Blissey it hatches as a Chansey....
You only get Happiny if you breed them with a Luck Incense
Good clerics are a majority of fairy types

Oh, thought it was like breeding Pichu or Tyrogue. I must check this then
(Aug 31, 2016, 05:08 AM)Elly Wrote: Florges is a good one, Clefable is also very good, Aromatisse, Sylveon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Alomomola, Audino, Jirachi are all good ones. They all have access to Wish, and some of them also have Heal Bell to help the rest of the team. Hope I helped :]

Clefable was my first option actually. It has follow me and better attacking options than Blissey. Must experiment a little bit. Thanks!