Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {We have a winner!}
1st - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
2nd - Raikou, Suicune, Entei
3rd - Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie
(Dec 4, 2014, 02:12 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2014, 01:59 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote: So, can you explain the giveaway? Is it whatever trio when's the tally, everyone gets the one they want from that trio?
The trio in first and second will be distributed and depending on who wins I may just add my favorite trio to the mix making it potentially three trios being given away. Then when I open up the giveaway thread you will post a reply saying that you want the trios being given away. After that I will send you a trade request and give you one of each.

For example if the beasts and golems win, then for the giveaway you will receive 1 Entei, 1 Suicune, 1 Raikou, 1 Regice, 1 Regirock and 1 Registeel.

Or if you do not want that many then you can just say I only want the beasts or golems.

Does that make sense?

If it is unclear just respond on what you are confused on and I will answer.

So only one person will win? Sad and when will the giveaway happen
1st- Cobaltion, terakion, virizion, Keldeo
2nd- Regirock, Regice, Registeel
3rd- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos

Thx for doing these :D
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
(Dec 4, 2014, 02:22 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2014, 02:12 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2014, 01:59 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote: So, can you explain the giveaway? Is it whatever trio when's the tally, everyone gets the one they want from that trio?
The trio in first and second will be distributed and depending on who wins I may just add my favorite trio to the mix making it potentially three trios being given away. Then when I open up the giveaway thread you will post a reply saying that you want the trios being given away. After that I will send you a trade request and give you one of each.

For example if the beasts and golems win, then for the giveaway you will receive 1 Entei, 1 Suicune, 1 Raikou, 1 Regice, 1 Regirock and 1 Registeel.

Or if you do not want that many then you can just say I only want the beasts or golems.

Does that make sense?

If it is unclear just respond on what you are confused on and I will answer.

So only one person will win? Sad and when will the giveaway happen
No everyone who posts will get a total of 6 legendary pokemon or 9 depending on whether or not I add my favorite trio. Which ever vote tally comes in 1st and 2nd will be the two winners and will be the pokemon being given away. All you have to do is post on the thread when I open it up. The giveaway will most likely happen sometime next week or maybe the week after. I will be sure to keep you guys and gals posted that way you can get the pokemon fast.
1) Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
2) Raikou, Suicune, Entei
3)Moltres,Articuno, Zapdos
1) Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
2) Moltres,Articuno, Zapdos
3) Raikou, Suicune, Entei
1st- Cobaltion, terakion, virizion, Keldeo
2nd- Regirock, Regice, Registeel
3rd- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
1st - Entei, Raikou, Suicune
2nd - Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
3rd - Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit