Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {We have a winner!}
I will leave the thread open till Monday so make sure you post your vote by then. :D
Bump! XD
(Dec 5, 2014, 07:40 PM)Vodquilla Wrote: Bump! XD
1st Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
2nd Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
3rd Entei, Suicune, Raikou
As of now The legendary birds are in 1st place followed closely by The Swords of Justice in 2nd and not to far behind them is The Legendary Beasts. It is really close and 2 days is plenty of time for any one of these trios to get into first or get kicked out of second. I am very curious as to who will emerge the winner on Monday. As for right now spread the word and get people to vote for the trio that you want to be distributed, remember the more votes the more interesting it will be and the more likely that your trio will win. As it stands it is not impossible for anyone of these trios to come in first. Cool
1) The birds
2) Sword of justice
3) The regi's
bump.
Hello everyone, Tomorrow I will be closing this thread around 9 at night and will reveal what will be distributed. Most likely I will give away three trios. The 2 winners and my personal favorite which means anyone who posts in the giveaway thread coming soon will get a total of 9 pokemon or 10 if the Swords of justice get top 2 or if I happen to pick them, so if you guys have anyone you want to vote on this make sure you tell them to vote tonight. I look forward to the votes.
1. Birds
2. Golems
3. Beasts
1st - Moltress, Articuno, Zapdos
2nd - Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
3rd - Regirock, Regice, Registeel