Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who here collects figures?
Hello
Seeing as we have many different breeds of enthusiasts here I just wondered if we have any figure collectors here, like Pop Vinyl or Figma or Nendoroid or whatever! Would be awesome to see everyones collections plastic anime, video game, or film characters if you can!
Me I like my amiibo, I'm not going to post a picture of them since they're so common and I'd rather wait to get them all before picture time Smile
I have a couple of Figma's (Skyward Sword Link and Samus) and a Wind waker Link Nendoroid. I have a Lucina figma on the way too (preordered). A small collection but only for my favourite Nintendo characters! Smile
I just started buying/collecting figures. By now, i only have 3 amiibos (Link, Rosalina and Toon Link), and a Petite Nendoroid of Rin Tohsaka (from Fate/stay)

Also i preordered a figure of Saber (also from Fate/stay), which is my soon to be biggest figure i own.
Here is a pic, i cant wait for it to arrive:
[Image: vWLCmIu.jpg]

I kinda want more figures, but it is a pretty expensive hobby, so i'll have to slowly expand my collection.
I have a crap tonne of figures. I mainly only buy from either Kotobukiya or Alter, they're the best in terms of design and quality from my point of view. I have the entire collection of the DC Bishoujou line, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Artfx, Tales of Vesperia Alter figures, Neon genesis Evangelion plug suits, Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt Alter collection and a lot of the Ame Comi DC figures.....I should probably take some pictures but I've spent waaay to much money on them.
I've got a couple of POP figures, but what I'm really going for are all Amiibos. Right now I'm up to Peach, DK, Marth, Ike, Lucario, Little Mac, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Fox, Pit, Rosalina, Diddy and Captain Falcon.

I'd love to get some larger scale figures in the future.
I'm thinking about going into collecting the Funko POP figures. The only problem is that I don't have room to put them if I do
I started collecting Pokemon figures on accident? LOL. I have a few in my collection.

I want to get a Pikachu Amiibo for collecting purposes tho. I don't own a N3DS/Wii U hahah.
I want to start collecting some more expensive figures but at the moment I only have a small collection of Nendoroid figures! Like I have Sayaka and Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Menma from we still don't know the name of the flower we saw that day.

I'm also planning to buy the whole cast of Love live! School idol project! ( I can't find the models but i'm talking about the ones in this outfit : http://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/...789ef6.jpg )

but my highest priority right now is buying Mako and Ryuko from Kill la Kill. I finished that anime the other day and I loved it so much! (http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/...0_full.jpg )
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I got myself my first Pop! figure: Dancing Groot, he's pretty cute with his bobbley head :3 But I prefer pose-able action figures I just got myself Son Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, and Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I've been looking for a Red Canti (from FLCL) figure but they cost SOOOOOO much Sad

(Mar 7, 2015, 05:02 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: but my highest priority right now is buying Mako and Ryuko from Kill la Kill. I finished that anime the other day and I loved it so much! (http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/...0_full.jpg )

Holy crap, how good is kill la kill! I've been watching the dub, got to episode 19 and waiting for that next few dubbed episodes to release O.O can't wait
I just started collecting figures earlier this year. I got a few in the $60 range and a few in the $200-$300 range. I recommend Kotobukiya, since they make really nice figures for around $50-$100. ArtFX and Kotobukiya are what you want to search for. I will try and get some pictures to post, but as of now they are in their boxes, waiting for a display case.
I'm collecting anime figurines ^ ^ my collection is not that big so far, but it's growing constantly :P
(here they are, in a database: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/adizz00 )