Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Need help with something
i need a pokemon that can learn water ice eletric and fire all in one is there any? i no kyogre can learn water ice electric but i need fire as well
Gyarados and the Octillary line are probably the only Water-type Pokemon I can think of that fit the bill since it can learn both Flamthrower/Fire Blast, Ice Beam/Blizzard, Thunderbolt/Charge Beam, and its respective STAB Surf/Hydro Pumps. Of course I can always bend the rules here since Splash Plate Arceus can know all of these elemental attacks, while a few Water types like Starmie/Lapras can learn a Water/Ice/Electric attack and hopefully get a Hidden Power Fire value to round out that coverage.
thankyou for that ill look into it :D
(Nov 21, 2015, 07:13 PM)Black117 Wrote: Gyarados and the Octillary line are probably the only Water-type Pokemon I can think of that fit the bill since it can learn both Flamthrower/Fire Blast, Ice Beam/Blizzard, Thunderbolt/Charge Beam, and its respective STAB Surf/Hydro Pumps. Of course I can always bend the rules here since Splash Plate Arceus can know all of these elemental attacks, while a few Water types like Starmie/Lapras can learn a Water/Ice/Electric attack and hopefully get a Hidden Power Fire value to round out that coverage.

Huh I never knew gyarados can learn flamethrower and or fire blast.
Gyarados can learn ice beam/flamethrower/thunderbolt/scald but Gyarados spatk is suck(we all know lol)
For further more moveset http://pokemondb.net/tools/moveset-search try out here :D
Sheer Force Nidoking is what you are searching for.

Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Water Pulse.
How can i find shinies. I encountered 1 randomly but i cant find them anymore. Reply if you can please.

I would appreciate it.

Smile Thanks.