Rescue Team Time/Darkness/Sky
Portals to Infinity
Super Mystery Dungeon
The WII Spinoffs
None of them : -P
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who plays PMD?
Does anyone around here still play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon? And if you do, what game do you play? 

I'm playing PMD blue because I've got it for so long that I've grown to like it just as much, if not more, than the main series games Big Grin  Besides, the mechanics are refreshingly different and they have an interresting plot beyond "gotta catch them all!"
I'm back again.
Oh I love those games. No other game in my life gave me so much frustration then Fire Emblem Thracia 776. Dark Souls can sit in a corner, this takes the crown as one of the hardest games
@Reis What do you mean, "Fire Emblem Thracia 776"?
I'm back again.
(Dec 2, 2017, 10:27 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @Reis What do you mean, "Fire Emblem Thracia 776"?

It was the most difficult fire emblem to date
-The main character was crappy
-More often then not you couldn't train weaker units due to "fatigue"
-On certain maps, a pitch black fog will cover the map, where you can't see the environment, but the enemy can see you
-Healers can miss (imagine using a hyper potion, but it misses)
-Escape maps where your main character must escape last
-Lack of shops to buy items
That really sounds terrible Undecided  Wasn't that one of those permadeath/safefile deleteing roguelikes?

But what I meant was what Fire Emblem Thracia 776 has to do with PMd Big Grin
I'm back again.
(Dec 2, 2017, 10:47 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: That really sounds terrible Undecided  Wasn't that one of those permadeath/safefile deleteing roguelikes?

But what I meant was what Fire Emblem Thracia 776 has to do with PMd Big Grin

Oh, I was comparing difficulty.
In both games, if the main character dies, you go back to the beginning
In both games, shops in maps are limited
In both games, the bosses are pretty unfair (depending on the game)
Yeah, you're right with that Tongue  The worst part was the ancient land leading up to the timetower in Time/Darkness Sad  These 99 stairs dungeons are pretty much impossible without being rescued by a friend... Undecided
I'm back again.
PMD 1 was great
PMD 2 was the best (you cannot debate this)
PMD 3 was garbage
PSMD was meh
OU MASTER RACE
I think i played all possible pokemon games from red blue/yellow till last (Including the super mystery similiar games, conquest)

Though some of them i didn't play the counter part for example ''fire red i played but not leafgreen''

I wonder if in future we get pokemon conquest 2