Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why are my powersaved mons not allowed in Battle spot?
How come my genned mons through powersave are not allowed through battlespot? I know for sure that the EVs and moves and everything are legit and correct?
Can anyone help me fix this issue?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
maybe your mons had EVs before you applied them with powersaves? needs 0 EV before applying the right number
(Jun 26, 2015, 03:48 AM)Apo Wrote: maybe your mons had EVs before you applied them with powersaves? needs 0 EV before applying the right number

I checked this, I believe it has something to do with the location of where I met the Pokémon. Just to be sure, I'll 0 EV them all and check if they are allowed in then.
---------------------
(Jun 26, 2015, 04:02 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 03:48 AM)Apo Wrote: maybe your mons had EVs before you applied them with powersaves? needs 0 EV before applying the right number

I checked this, I believe it has something to do with the location of where I met the Pokémon. Just to be sure, I'll 0 EV them all and check if they are allowed in then.

You need to makes sure that the location where the Pokemon is from is "legal" to pass through battle spot. A good portion of the Pokemon I use are powersave/pkhexed so I haven't had issues with Pokemon passing through unless there is something obviously wrong to what Naitre said.
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:25 AM)naitre Wrote: If anything about the Pokemon is illegal, you won't be able to use them in BattleSpot. Some common problems that arise when people alter or hack Pokemon are:
  • Putting egg moves on a Pokemon that was caught and not bred
  • Putting Dream World or Event abilities on a Pokemon that was not caught in the proper location
  • Saying they "caught" a Pokemon in an area that the Pokemon cannot be found in-game
  • Putting event-only moves on a non-event Pokemon
  • Allocating more than 510 EVs to a Pokemon

I have found the best way for me to make sure my pokemon adhere to all the above mentioned qualifications is to: 1) Powersave Gen the pokemon I want 2) breed that pokemon with a ditto. 3) take the freshly bred 'mon and use powersaves to give it proper IVs, EVs, Nature, Ability, and Moveset. (Powersaves now allows you to modify moves and abilities).
This does not work for legendary pokemon that cannot breed. You need to get a legit one first then modify. I.E. I have OR so i cloned my Tornadus, traded it for Thunduras, and then Modified Thunduras with Powersaves.

I would also note that there are a couple more things that *could* disqualify a genned mon.
* The met at level is incorrect. (i.e. a genned Thunduras met at level is 10 not 50)
* Having an unreleased hidden ability on a mon
* Having a mon in a pokeball that it is impossible to have been caught/bred in.
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:25 AM)naitre Wrote: If anything about the Pokemon is illegal, you won't be able to use them in BattleSpot. Some common problems that arise when people alter or hack Pokemon are:
  • Putting egg moves on a Pokemon that was caught and not bred
  • Putting Dream World or Event abilities on a Pokemon that was not caught in the proper location
  • Saying they "caught" a Pokemon in an area that the Pokemon cannot be found in-game
  • Putting event-only moves on a non-event Pokemon
  • Allocating more than 510 EVs to a Pokemon

Yep it turns out that it was the balls.
---------------------