Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why are there so many hackers???
Rayquaza with contrary. lol. dragon ascent/draco meteor FTW!!!!!
D*rn shame that battlespot has hack checks so you cant use illegal moves on battlespot. Any moves used are 100% legal
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
@Derpy Gaming_YT Go to forums, select the forum you want to post in, then, at the top of the page, click "New Thread". That's all there is to it!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 13, 2017, 01:56 PM)Slec Wrote: D*rn shame that battlespot has hack checks so you cant use illegal moves on battlespot. Any moves used are 100% legal

@Slec  Yes, there are hack filters, but they're not perfect and can be bypassed. And take one of the examples said in this comment section, of how a hacked Snorlax woke up after every turn of Rest, and the famous Sturdy Shedninja. People can still hack even with filters like the Battlespot ones.

(Apr 13, 2017, 02:30 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2017, 01:56 PM)Slec Wrote: D*rn shame that battlespot has hack checks so you cant use illegal moves on battlespot. Any moves used are 100% legal

@Slec  Yes, there are hack filters, but they're not perfect and can be bypassed. And take one of the examples said in this comment section, of how a hacked Snorlax woke up after every turn of Rest, and the famous Sturdy Shedninja. People can still hack even with filters like the Battlespot ones.

Snorlax waking up after every turn of rest has nothing to do with hacking, its just RNG, and Sturdy Shedninja is not allowed on battlespot, anyone who says that is most likely lying considering (and again) hacked moves or abilities are not allowed over wifi battles let alone battlespot.

-Everyone

plug
(Apr 13, 2017, 02:32 PM)Slec Wrote:

Snorlax waking up after every turn of rest has nothing to do with hacking, its just RNG, and Sturdy Shedninja is not allowed on battlespot, anyone who says that is most likely lying considering (and again) hacked moves or abilities are not allowed over wifi battles let alone battlespot.

@Slec There is ways to bypass the hack filters. I've seen them before.

(Apr 13, 2017, 02:34 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2017, 02:32 PM)Slec Wrote:

@Slec There is ways to bypass the hack filters. I've seen them before.

But, there isn't. If I gen a pokemon with an ability or move that it is not supposed to have it will not work over wifi. It will work over local communication so maybe you saw it there but again, it WILL NOT work over wifi.

-Everyone

plug