Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why are there so many hackers???
(Apr 11, 2017, 03:25 PM)Noodles Wrote: That doesnt make sense cause when you're winning you're taking the fun away from your oppenent and of course the only way to have fun is by winning

@Noodles Sure, winning is fun, but there's a difference between winning fair and square and cheating, which is what hacking is.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 11, 2017, 03:37 PM)Squeab Wrote: You can't use Pokemon with illegal moves on Battlespot, so you're losing to things that can be obtained normally. The only difference is they're shiny, which provides no Competitive Advantage.

Actually, you can use illegal moves in Battlespot. I've seen them before.

(Apr 11, 2017, 04:54 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Kidakairis I am perfectly okay with genning. Genning to me is much different than actual hacking(like what you said with your Shedninja example). In fact, one of my good friends on this website is a genner, and he has really helped me out. In other words, I'm okay with Genning and genners. Real hacking, though, I'm not okay with. Hope this helps clear stuff up. Smile
@RetroTyphlosion
Yeah I just wasn't clear on what you meant when you mentioned shinies it kinda through me off  Big Grin . Yeah I don't understand hacking for illegal moves and abilities it's really like asking Game Freak to ban your system. I once had someone who hacked his snorlax to automatically wake up after rest who had set up a few cruses, I then managed to get a critical hit that OHKO him he disconnected right after. Had never seen that kind of hacking before wish I saved the video.
@RetroTyphlosion If you are losing to regular stuff like ice fang gyardos its on your fault.Ive lost games against people who just genned their pokes but i didnt blame them cause of that.I lost because I made bad plays.If you're talking about sturdy sheninja or unreleased megas thats where I agree with you
(Apr 11, 2017, 06:44 PM)Noodles Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion If you are losing to regular stuff like ice fang gyardos its on your fault.Ive lost games against people who just genned their pokes but i didnt blame them cause of that.I lost because I made bad plays.If you're talking about sturdy sheninja or unreleased megas thats where I agree with you
@Noodles I'm not talking about legitimate Pokemon or genned ones. I'm talking about real, true-blue hackers, like in your Shedninja example.

Do I agree with this? Eh. I mean, I gen because i love giving people free shinies when i have time but i like never battle. @Slec tried battling me once, crushed me, and i went on with my pathetic happy life. So really, yes people who hack are mean (sorta) but people who gen are innocent for the most part
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 11, 2017, 05:00 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Actually, you can use illegal moves in Battlespot. I've seen them before.

My teams get shot down when I gen incorrectly. There are hack checks in place to stop that.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Apr 11, 2017, 10:27 PM)Squeab Wrote:
(Apr 11, 2017, 05:00 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Actually, you can use illegal moves in Battlespot. I've seen them before.

My teams get shot down when I gen incorrectly. There are hack checks in place to stop that.

The battlespot legality checker is still not perfect yet though. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvmcK_u1...IGIgE8cT-2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAsnuVf...2&index=10

It certainly has improved from Gen 6 but still not perfect yet. :/
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I remember seeing a battle video of someone that could use z moves and mega evolutions more than once in a battle. I have no idea how it worked, but they were even able to do it in rating battles.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
How do i make a thread or a post or whatever it is someone tell me?