Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why is breeding so fun?
Like, seriously, why is it so fun? Before I thought it was boring but yesterday, when I was actually breeding with purpose instead of wtw magikarpz or full odd shinies, something clicked and now Im knee deep in eggs and breedjects. Anyway, I just wanted to post my most successful baby so far. 

Good IV's √   [Image: IMG_20180120_072149.jpg]
Good EV's √
Clever Nickname X
Eggmoves √
Good Nature √
  I think I did pretty good. Thanks to 0kamii for helping me with the eggmoves!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Its self rewarding! You get such an accomplished feeling when you breed a nice Pokemon!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Dova 

Say goodbye to your free time from now on  Wink

Breeding is my favorite part of Pokémon and to be honest my addiction is what led to the creation of my shop... I ran out of breeding projects so I now use the Pokémon people give me in exchange to breed more!  Meanwhile hopefully I am able to help out developing breeders.  Big Grin

:~: If only i could see the picture.... 

@Dova out of curiosity what do you use to send pictures, because I have not been able to see any of your pictures on your posts?
Mawr
(Jan 20, 2018, 04:54 PM)FireTaco Wrote: :~: If only i could see the picture.... 

@Dova out of curiosity what do you use to send pictures, because I have not been able to see any of your pictures on your posts?
Usually I upload them on a Google Plus page and since I need a URL i open them in a new tab. When I use my PS4 to access the site I run into the same problem. I was actually planning on testing for problems soon, but Ill go ahead and do that now.@FireTaco
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ