Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Wynaut say hello?
....sorry for the bad pun.

Anyway, hey everybody!
My name is Kyle K and I currently have a copy of Omega Ruby. I played for a while when it was first released but eventually set it down. Now I'm home agin at my parents place and thought it would be a good time to try to connect with others in the community.

I've had this goal to 'catch 'em all' since I first played Red years and years ago. Well, I'm now 23 and still haven't pulled it off (sad, I know). So I'm primarily looking to trade or just add friends to my friend safari. Not looking for shiny's or anything, just want 1 of everything. haha.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you!! Add me as a friend?  my friend code should be to the side there.

Hope to hear from you!!!
-Kyle
Welcome, i also had a similiar situation about the older games, my favorite was Yellow, and it took years to discover the trick of finding Mew, thanks to a friend i learned a strange glitch with the safari zone, and later i found out that mew could also become avvaible in red/blue etc with something about flying in a battle(!), anyway, if ever you need help with something you can always pm me. [Image: VWHSKmg.gif]
I KNOW!!! I never did learn that trick. and alas, I am still mew-less. haha. Any tricks on getting one in 2015?

(Dec 23, 2015, 10:17 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Welcome, i also had a similiar situation about the older games, my favorite was Yellow, and it took years to discover the trick of finding Mew, thanks to a friend i learned a strange glitch with the safari zone, and later i found out that mew could also become avvaible in red/blue etc with something about flying in a battle(!), anyway, if ever you need help with something you can always pm me. [Image: VWHSKmg.gif]
Yo welcome bruv hope you find what you need here and NEVER COME BACK.
Jks but still... just stay away from PK. Theres something wrong with him
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome to the Site and I guess puns are welcome too