0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] 3rd Anniversary of Pokemon XY!
Star 
3rd Anniversary of Pokemon XY!

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]

It's been about three years since the launch of Pokemon X and Y, and the start of the Sixth Generation of Pokemon. In Pokemon XY, we were introduced into the Kalos region with seventy-two new Pokemon, the new Fairy-type, Trainer Customization, Super Training, Friend Safaris and many others features. If anything, the most defining factor of XY was the introduction of 28 Mega Evolutions (50 total in ORAS), essentially "new forms" which further heightens the Pokemon's battle capabilies with strong abilities, improved typing, and increased base stat totals. Honestly a decent second in favorable features is the improved connectivity with the Player Search System, or PSS which allows for an better-interactive experience with fans around the world for trades and battles. The PSS feature almost brought back the Pokemon Community to Poke-Mania levels and established helped establish many online trading & and battling forums, including our own Pokemon Forever site. One last key note is many competitive battlers started with this generation, given the ease of breeding high IV Pokemon and new interested in the competitive field with the new battle mechanic changes. 

With that said, what are you favorite features and memories of Pokemon XY? Anything related to the story or the In-Game experience that was extraordinary? If this wasn't your favorite Generation, then explain as to why it wasn't? People don't have to make lengthy, or potentially emotional posts here, though if you are compelled in doing so, the by all means share if you like. We are only about several weeks away before the end of the generation with the imminent Su/Mo launch, so lets take a look back into our favorite moments and reminiscent for a bit.
I'm in love with sixth generation, specially with XY games. Kalos is great, and the 3D is awesome (of course it is not the best of all, but they did it very well). I'm trying to complete my living dex now and I hope to do it before Su/Mo games :-) I'd like to do it now because that would mean sixth generation is the one where I completed the National Pokédex first, and I'd like to have good memories of this great games ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Sorry for bad English.
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
I would have to say that so far 6th gen has been my favorite!! Played through all the games since i was little and I just feel like they keep getting better and better every gen! really loved all the new features they added this time around, especially the social features of it since I was always the only one in my group of friends who is really into PKMN :p

Also gotta give a special shoutout to Greninja, this guy is just awesome!! I usually get the fire type starter but for the first time around the water type froakie looked more interesting to me, and i def dont regret it!! been using him to some great succes online and he is just such a baddass in the anime too!! :D
cant wait to get the ash greninja from the demo!!!