Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Every Shiny Catch I've Ever Made From Pokemon X and Y
Thumbs Up 
Finally got around to making a compilation video! Here are all my shiny catches from Pokemon X and Y. Hope I find a bunch more in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!  tjfRekt Shinies. Also, today marks the official launch of http://thejustinflynn.com so start making those accounts trainers.  :P

Edit: I see we are on the front page of r/pokemon! Hi Redditors! Thanks for watching the video! Hope you enjoy.

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Who posted this on reddit?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Apparently someone named earthbelt lol. thanks man if you read this!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Awesome video Justin, that Carvanha was so insane!
Thank you for the compilation, Justin. This is a great work and it shows your history of capturing all these shiny Pokemon!
Hi hi, awesome video!
(Nov 15, 2014, 06:23 AM)Justin Wrote: Finally got around to making a compilation video! Here are all my shiny catches from Pokemon X and Y. Hope I find a bunch more in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!  tjfRekt Shinies. Also, today marks the official launch of http://thejustinflynn.com so start making those accounts trainers.  :P

Edit: I see we are on the front page of r/pokemon! Hi Redditors! Thanks for watching the video! Hope you enjoy.

Nice!
Awesome catches, I've never shiny hunted and the only shinnies I got were a shiny lairon and two panpours by casualty.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Awesome vid! been watching it over and over
It was a really rad compilation! There were actually a couple in there I forgot about and some of the reactions still get a smile out of me c: