Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Just finished Wonderlocke Challenge... what now?
Question 
Hey guys, I wanted to play my copy of Pokemon Y again, so I did a wonderlocke challenge and I finally beat it this time, but now I really do not know what to do...

Any tips for the post game? I have no knowledge of breeding or anything like that, I would love some advice and ideas! Smile
(Oct 10, 2014, 05:37 PM)Skyxer Wrote: Hey guys, I wanted to play my copy of Pokemon Y again, so I did a wonderlocke challenge and I finally beat it this time, but now I really do not know what to do...

Any tips for the post game? I have no knowledge of breeding or anything like that, I would love some advice and ideas! Smile

well people tend to do a ot of wifi battling and such post game so if you are into that then definitely go for it...youd want to iv breed and ev train you pokes and such, and im sure that a lot of people in the replay channel will battle with you to give you tips, trade with you, and give you items that you need...
If you want me to go more into depth with types of battles, iv breeding and ev training tell me ill be happy to help Smile
and also you can try the battle maison, kinda a midpoint between comp. play and in game
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Heres a few things I can think of off the top of my head:
- Becoming Grand Duke/Grand Duchess in the Battle Chateua
- Doing the Masuda Method to hatch shiny Pokemon by using a Pokemon from your country and one from another country ( this guide is helpful.)
- Getting 50 or more wins in a row in the Battle Maison ( you get a cool trophy if you do so!)