Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Less than a week left...
So for those of you who haven't completely finished 100% of Pokemon X or Y yet, are you trying to finish as much as you can before ORAS comes out?

For me, I'm trying to finish the national pokedex (just need about 100 left).
It's still two weeks for me (Europa FTW! kappa)

But atm i'm training my new teams that I would like to use in VGC next year and i'm also trying to complete my shiny list with all the new pokemons that were introduced in XY. I still only have 7 so far but I still have two weeks so we will see where I end lol
(Nov 15, 2014, 04:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: It's still two weeks for me (Europa FTW! kappa)

But atm i'm training my new teams that I would like to use in VGC next year and i'm also trying to complete my shiny list with all the new pokemons that were introduced in XY. I still only have 7 so far but I still have two weeks so we will see where I end lol

Nice! Good luck with all of your shinies. (:
So I finished the Pokedex in X/Y but I realized 2 days ago that I don't have every single one still with me. Meaning I traded off some of them. So I'm just getting them back before then so I don't have to hunt for a week for them.
Can't wait! I'm not gonna get any sleep for a few day after ORAS comes out! xD
I have the day off of work so I can get ORAS, but then I have to work 3 days straight so I won't have much time with it. But I will be playing every waking hour that I can
I CAN'T WAIT. Lol I've already done everything I need to pretty much before the games come out. I've succumbed to the hype so much I have like 3 ORAS themed t shirts from theyetee already XD

I loved these games so much when they came out, I would play them endlessly with my cousins. Now I get to play it again with my younger cousins since they just now got into Pokemon Smile
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:45 AM)NightWolf Wrote: I CAN'T WAIT. Lol I've already done everything I need to pretty much before the games come out. I've succumbed to the hype so much I have like 3 ORAS themed t shirts from theyetee already XD

I loved these games so much when they came out, I would play them endlessly with my cousins. Now I get to play it again with my younger cousins since they just now got into Pokemon Smile

I have to admit that's pretty cool that you get to introduce kids into the world of pokemon, good luck :D
I can't wait for ORAS. In the mean time I'm trying to complete Super Mario Galaxy and breed my ORAS team in eggs which I am not doing a good job with because I only breed one so far.
I wish I could get ORAS as soon as I woke up on it's release date, but...I HAVE TO SUFFER 7 HOURS AT SCHOOL FIRST!
Anyone else curios on why they release it on a Friday and not on Saturday like X/Y?