Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY & ORAS] How to PokeGen on XY/ORAS Without Gateway or Cyber Gadget
there is a different method out that allows you to edit all the boxes in PKHeX and inject them in your game (instead of just 1 pokemon at a time) which is better in my opinion.
Do NOT Update to 9.5 as the firmware might patch this exploit. It has not been tested yet but it could patch it.
I can now confirm that this works on firmware 9.5!
Bump
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Hey man! Thanks a lot for this little guide. I am confused though, since I do all of the steps and yet no pokemon appears in my box. I guess I'm messing up in part where we have to extract the code or something like that... Help please?
Link to full PC editing via PKHeX. Detailed step by step process and video is included. I don't recommend trying this until you fully understand the process

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthr...-X-Y-OR-AS
#TeamForum

Hey man! Thanks a lot for this little guide. I am confused though, since I do all of the steps and yet no pokemon appears in my box. I guess I'm messing up in part where we have to extract the code or something like that... Help please?
(Jan 28, 2015, 12:05 AM)doonan Wrote: i'm sure that i'm not going to try this anymore, haha. i'm either gunna leave the bad egg in my pc forever or bank everything and start a new game.

What I did when I got over 15 boxes of bad eggs, I was like you. But what I did to save that was go into PKHex and put pokemon over those slots.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Whoa this is a cool idea but Bad eggs on my main game with 300+ wins, yeah nah.
(Feb 15, 2015, 10:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Whoa this is a cool idea but Bad eggs on my main game with 300+ wins, yeah nah.

Its safe if you save the file as an ekx and not an ek6 like most people do.