Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Xenoblade Chronicles
Whats everyones thoughts on this game? Ive been playing it recently and have been loving it so far.
(Oct 11, 2014, 08:45 PM)shadbro Wrote: Whats everyones thoughts on this game? Ive been playing it recently and have been loving it so far.

ive never played it, but im getting a "new" 3ds so i can play this game, absolutely cant wait
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 11, 2014, 09:25 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2014, 08:45 PM)shadbro Wrote: Whats everyones thoughts on this game? Ive been playing it recently and have been loving it so far.

ive never played it, but im getting a "new" 3ds so i can play this game, absolutely cant wait

I wonder how the new 3ds version will play. The environments are huge on the wii version, i wonder if it will get scaled back or not.
I think Xenoblade Chronicles is an incredible game after watching a playthrough of some of the game. I'm definitely going to get a New 3ds eventually, mainly to play Xenoblade and I might get the one on Wii U or just try it out.
I've played more of this game since I made the thread, and I have to say Xenoblade will probably become my favorite Wii game, theres just so much to like about it, I would highly reccomend it to any RPG fan. Im also very interested to see how it would play on the New 3DS, even more to see it run on the New 3DS alltogether, since there is slow down at times(a lot during battles) on the Wii version. That being said though, cant wait for the next game on Wii U!
I'm not that far into the game, at least I think I'm not. I really am enjoying it though, stuck on one boss fight right now so just going back and doing side quests.