Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

does anyone like jynx?
i was just wandering, so many people dislike the design of this pokemon. personally my most disliked pokemon is purugly, i really hate purugly. but jynx and i have had a love hate relationship. and mr mime is also a pokemon that i dislike simply because i find him ugly. pokemon are suppose to stand for pocket monsters right? so why are jynx and mr mime so human like it makes me feel like im catching a person. mr mime feels like im capturing a freaking clown, and jynx feels like im capturing a purple skinned drag queen. now i have the upmost respect for drag queens and clowns, but i think gamefreak missed the mark. what do you all think?
I like Jynx
OU MASTER RACE
I used to have a so-so opinion on it, but after replaying pokemon crystal, I love it. It was my first odd egg shiny and I used it throughout the game
(Mar 19, 2018, 08:09 PM)tren123 Wrote: i was just wandering, so many people dislike the design of this pokemon. personally my most disliked pokemon is purugly, i really hate purugly. but jynx and i have had a love hate relationship. and mr mime is also a pokemon that i dislike simply because i find him ugly. pokemon are suppose to stand for pocket monsters right? so why are jynx and mr mime so human like it makes me feel like im catching a person. mr mime feels like im capturing a freaking clown, and jynx feels like im capturing a purple skinned drag queen. now i have the upmost respect for drag queens and clowns, but i think gamefreak missed the mark. what do you all think?

@tren123 I agree that their humanoid design is very weird — but maybe it has to do with them being Psychic-type mons? Huh
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~