Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

free shiny plz
ive had some cool pokemon given to me but my friend will do a really good trade if i give him a shiny of any kind:

any shiny 4 shiny gallade

plz gallade is my fav poke :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
if you breed a gallade with a ditto from another region + if you use the shiny counter change the mode to masuda method enter your game type and start breeding its not that hard i got my shiny ralts after 40 eggs but it is a 1 / 683 but good luck
(Oct 2, 2015, 05:31 PM)jake english Wrote: if you breed a gallade with a ditto from another region + if you use the shiny counter change the mode to masuda method enter your game type and start breeding its not that hard i got my shiny ralts after 40 eggs but it is a 1 / 683 but good luck
Dang man, you're lucky ; w; I bred over 600 eggs without getting a shiny. Good job. u vu
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:45 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 05:31 PM)jake english Wrote: if you breed a gallade with a ditto from another region + if you use the shiny counter change the mode to masuda method enter your game type and start breeding its not that hard i got my shiny ralts after 40 eggs but it is a 1 / 683 but good luck
Dang man, you're lucky ; w; I bred over 600 eggs without getting a shiny. Good job. u vu

I actually find it weird because as soon as the egg hatched I was right in front of a little npc girl