Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help build my team
Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me build my team around my nidoking and deciding between lucario and medicham for my mega
Can we atleast have details on nidoking? :]
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Let's say it's Sheer Force LO Nidoking (probably), it resists Lucario's Fighting Weakness but is still weak to its Ground Weakness. Medicham resists Fighting (which Nido already does) and is weak to Ghost+Flying which Nido is hit neutrally by. I'd probably say Medicham as otherwise you'll already have 2 Pokes sharing common weaknesses in Ground, which is a pretty popular offensive type :]
it's 2022 and we livin
There are several possible teams you can make around Nidoking with Medicham/Lucario in them. Firstly, we need to know what playstyle you prefer, what Pokemon you would prefer not using and what format you're using this team in
[Insert signature here]
I am playing oras nidoking i usually use him as a sweeper but usually set up toxic spikes his sheer force ability and life orbed
is this OU or UU or whatever? Cuz Mega Lucario is Ubers haha.
it's 2022 and we livin
Alright, so @Marcusube is indeed correct with his statement but we need more details on what you are suggesting at the moment. Referring to @gekoez

Competitive Pokemon is in formats, UU, RU, etc. What format are you currently creating this team for? We would like to know so we can better understand what you will encounter in that formats metagame

Competitive Pokemon also has Pokemon gaining sets, with EVs [Effort Values] EVs improve a pokemons stats, if you do not have a spread please do what is stated above, this will help others develop a set for your needs. Spreads can be created here and tested here, http://nuggetbridge.com/damagecalc/

Please note that pokemon can only have up to 508 EVs used in multiples of four.

The game you are playing does not really matter, as long as its a 3DS game, X/Y or OR/AS it doesn't matter. The only difference is that you cannot use OR/AS based megas in X/Y battles, which is an important factor in considering what you should use depending on your game.

A set is defined as the following,

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch

As before, your set is varied depending on the meta of the format, if you are playing singles the set will be different then compared to a doubles set

These are just some of the basics, but please example what the following are for your team to further our understanding to assist you, The Meta you are playing in, singles format, doubles? What do you want Nidoking to do with the rest of your team?

Thank you for your time, I am sorry if I offended you or perhaps made you mad at me for this post, but it is just to point out what we need from you and to explain incase you do not understand.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
What about adding Ampharos Mega???