Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help expand my safari I'm NORMAL WITH DITTO
(Apr 12, 2016, 09:34 AM)TheGhostType Wrote: @theguyfrombend I added you 

@TimidChatot i tried adding you but the friend code is invalid maybe double check your FC is typed correctly in your profile and PM me if it is

again thanks for the help ds is online ! Smile

Thank you, kind sir.
@TheGhostType It's been updated! Sorry about that... That was a mistake on my part...
(Apr 12, 2016, 01:35 PM)TimidChatot Wrote: @TheGhostType It's been updated! Sorry about that... That was a mistake on my part..@timid
@TimidChatot no worries i added you back and im online if you want to register the third pokemon on our ds Smile
@TheGhostType Okay! I don't know what mine third one is so... :/
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I really don't have any friends on my 3DS but I think this will be a great start.

My FC is 4828-8250-3920 my name is Johnny btw.

Also I don't know what my friend Safari Pokemon are so I'm curious to know to know.
(Apr 12, 2016, 09:05 PM)Zombiestein22 Wrote: Hello, I'm new to this forum and I really don't have any friends on my 3DS but I think this will be a great start.

My FC is 4828-8250-3920 my name is Johnny btw.

Also I don't know what my friend Safari Pokemon are so I'm curious to know to know.
@Zombiestein22  I added you back and glad I can be of help to you as well thanks very much !!! 
As far as I know you're a ground type friend safari with
Camerupt 
Trapinch
 I unfortunately won't be able to tell you your third unless we both get online on a DS Pokemon game and that you have beaten the elite 4 in x and y but I have been leaving my DS online most of the time since I started this
Add me @TheGhostType :D 4768-7761-9667
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
my fc is on the left-ill add anybody who posted in the last week.add me back pls.
@carliquin 
@TheGhostType 

Added. I'm flying. Forget which pokemon.
hey all sorry i was away for awhlie have been working like crazy but im still around still collecting pokemon in the friend safari

@nightburstpkmn i added you back

@HuskyCody 
@NBK Niykee 
i added you guys but im guessing you cancled the friend request becuase it took me awhile to respond wich i do apologize