Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help expand my safari I'm NORMAL WITH DITTO
(Mar 12, 2016, 04:36 PM)TheGhostType Wrote: Hello All, i need help especially with expanding my friend safari
I want to try to get more shinies for my collection and build competitive pokemon with their hidden abilities but I need your help and seeing as I have the ditto safari I am hoping I can help you too

MY SAFARI
Teddiursa
Minccino
Ditto

4313-3117-2946 is my friend code

just add my FC into your ds and post here and ill add you 
thanks for the help Smile
I've been dying to find a Ditto Safari! Please add me back! Smile
I am Dragon Type with: Drudigon, Shelgon, and Gabite!
(Apr 6, 2016, 03:53 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2016, 04:36 PM)TheGhostType Wrote: Hello All, i need help especially with expanding my friend safari
I want to try to get more shinies for my collection and build competitive pokemon with their hidden abilities but I need your help and seeing as I have the ditto safari I am hoping I can help you too

MY SAFARI
Teddiursa
Minccino
Ditto

4313-3117-2946 is my friend code

just add my FC into your ds and post here and ill add you 
thanks for the help Smile
I've been dying to find a Ditto Safari! Please add me back! Smile
I am Dragon Type with: Drudigon, Shelgon, and Gabite!
@TheGhostType My FC is: 0147-0627-7529
@TheGhostType  Hey just added you i'm ghost type Smile
Hey everyone I'm sorry I have been a little absent these couple of weeks I have added everyone I haven't yet I believe if I missed you 
message me ! 
I have added
@ahleckz 
@carliquin 
@veven 
@carter5050
i will keep DS on tonight in case you get this so we can get the third Pokemon for everyone
@TheGhostType Got all 3, thank you so much been looking for a ditto safari for ages
Please,if u are still around i will appreciate the code exchange,already added u
Now im going to pray
Hey, i will be adding you when I get home from work this evening.  My info is on the side bar.  Thanks for the post, always goo dto have a friend safari w/ Ditto =)
@TheGhostType  added you.  I have ice type with snorunt, dewgong, and i forget the third
@Newgate 
@Tharsin 
I have addedyou guys back just hop onlinewhen you can ill leave my ds on and thanks for the help Smile
(Apr 9, 2016, 08:03 AM)TheGhostType Wrote: @Newgate 
@Tharsin 
I have addedyou guys back just hop onlinewhen you can ill leave my ds on and thanks for the help Smile
@Tharsin 
oh btw your third is snealsel