Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

looking for specific HA pokemon
Hi, does anyone have any of the following pokemon with their HA?

Mudkip (Damp)
Squirtle (Rain Dish)
Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)
Tyrunt (Rock Head)
Lileep (Storm Drain)

I am willing to trade other pokemon with their HA and some shiny pokemon as well.
got everything you need Smile whatcha got to offer?
(Nov 6, 2016, 12:24 AM)wartty Wrote: got everything you need Smile whatcha got to offer?

haha noice, well I've got:

2 shiny metagross
1 shiny xerneas
5IV ludicolo
5IV barbaracle
5IV shiftry

do your pokemon have any IVs?
@lukelukeluke I have squirtle bulbasaur and mudkip do you have HA cyndaquil, treeko, turtwig, oshawatt or tepig?
(Nov 6, 2016, 05:58 AM)Jspur Wrote: treeko

i got that what do you have @Jspur
(Nov 6, 2016, 06:58 AM)Feax Wrote:

@Feax I have to trade with Hidden ability - teddiursa, shellos, meowth, wobuffet, rhyhorn, spiritomb, shieldon, mawile, spinda, snorlax, mandibuzz, amoongus, jellicent, eevee, psyduck, snivy, chimchar, whismur, roselia, piplup, zubat, togepi, deerling, murkrow, zangoose, plusle, gulpin, scraggy, hoppip, totodile, tailow, abra, squirtle, bulbasaur, chikorita, chespin, and fennekin
(Nov 6, 2016, 07:06 AM)Jspur Wrote:

@Feax I have to trade with Hidden ability - teddiursa, shellos, meowth, wobuffet, rhyhorn, spiritomb, shieldon, mawile, spinda, snorlax, mandibuzz, amoongus, jellicent, eevee, psyduck, snivy, chimchar, whismur, roselia, piplup, zubat, togepi, deerling, murkrow, zangoose, plusle, gulpin, scraggy, hoppip, totodile, tailow, abra, squirtle, bulbasaur, chikorita, chespin, and fennekin

added you, would like to have a chespin for it
(Nov 6, 2016, 07:12 AM)Feax Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2016, 07:06 AM)Jspur Wrote:

added you, would like to have a chespin for it

ok, lemme breed it real quick. should be about 6 minutes!
@Feax Hey, I got a spare DBHA female Cubone. Can I get a HA treecko for it?
@Feax got the chespin adding you now