Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[looking for] the almighty blimp
looking for any blimfloon breedject with tailwind. i have some dream ball dnites with egg moves and moon ball ha eggmove eevees. vulpix and eggy in love balls too. i know it might be tough request so no worries if no one has any. thxx
what pokemon is that?

it is Drifblim xD
@MicrodotTabs lol i could manage one for one of those dream ball pokemons Smile whatcha got? btw hilarious username for a pokemon site xP love it lol
igot dreamball adamant dratinis with ddance and espeed 4-5ivs. timid collection of eevees in moon balls and luxury balls with curse stored power wish. and 4-5iv vulpix and exeggutors in love balls. the vulpix have freeze dry encore moonblast as egg moves. i could aslo breed friend ball machops with egg moves if u want
@MicrodotTabs friend ball machops would be awesome :D Ill be back on around friday evening or saturday, did you want flare boost blim?
(Feb 17, 2017, 01:17 AM)wartty Wrote: @MicrodotTabs friend ball machops would be awesome :D Ill be back on around friday evening or saturday, did you want flare boost blim?

no prob ill have some machops breed today. ill take any blimp. especially if i can spread some machop love
@MicrodotTabs its like so perfect cause machops like a little friend :p ill add you now?
@MicrodotTabs hey your blimps prepared Smile and im ready when you are ~
machop with ice punch ready. sorry was breeding eevees and it took aaaa wwhhhhile.  
my ign for sun is ali fc 2123 0334 1476
@MicrodotTabs lol understandable :p you around still?