Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

mega venusaur
I was wondering what nature for him as i want to use him as a SAtk would modest be good and what EVs would be good for him
Bulkier Bold Mega-Venusaurs are the more common variants, but an offensive attacker can work too, depending on the rest of your team. Anyway, special attacking Mega-Venusaurs should be Modest. Run Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain for stab damage, and Synthesis for a good recovery move. If you can, run HP Fire for coverage. If you can't get the right IV's for HP Fire, try Earthquake. It's a bit situational, especially because of the modest nature, but it can be useful, especially against some Heatrans, as long as they're not scarfed. Or you could try Leech Seed. As for EV's, I suggest running max Special Attack, 20 in Speed(Just fast enough to outspeed Adamant nature Azumarill, if you have the IV's for HP Fire), and throw the rest into HP.
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:10 PM)Revenant L Wrote: Bulkier Bold Mega-Venusaurs are the more common variants, but an offensive attacker can work too, depending on the rest of your team. Anyway, special attacking Mega-Venusaurs should be Modest. Run Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain for stab damage, and Synthesis for a good recovery move. If you can, run HP Fire for coverage. If you can't get the right IV's for HP Fire, try Earthquake. It's a bit situational, especially because of the modest nature, but it can be useful, especially against some Heatrans, as long as they're not scarfed. Or you could try Leech Seed. As for EV's, I suggest running max Special Attack, 20 in Speed(Just fast enough to outspeed Adamant nature Azumarill, if you have the IV's for HP Fire), and throw the rest into HP.
Thank you i might have a bold one aswell if not id just run modest
There's a good build here: http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...ck-Special - I'm gonna use it myself. Especially since I recently got a shiny one.

Mega-Venusaur is probably my favorite mega.