Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

movesets for hydragion
Hello peeps I'm looking for a Special ATK builds for a hydragion does anyone know any for life orb,scarf or even sash
I guess a good example would be : Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Earth Power
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:01 AM)Shifu Wrote: I guess a good example would be : Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Earth Power

What item would be good and any good nature and abilty
There is just 1 Ability , levitate.
Item is optional. Guess you can go for Scarf if you need your Life Orb / Spec elsewhere and the other way around. Guess Spec's are prefered because life orb is more versatile but I have also seen assault vest hydreigons it is absolutely up to you and your strategy
and as a nature : modest
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:12 AM)Shifu Wrote: There is just 1 Ability , levitate.
Item is optional. Guess you can go for Scarf if you need your Life Orb / Spec elsewhere and the other way around. Guess Spec's are prefered because life orb is more versatile but I have also seen assault vest hydreigons it is absolutely up to you and your strategy
and as a nature : modest

What about timid any good?
Sure Timid is good aswell it just purely depends on what you're looking for. Obviously with Timid you might outspeed certain pokemon but at the expense of damage so you might not OHKO certain things anymore. Basically go and calculate the dmg with Pkmn you expect to OHKO and see if it makes any difference with Timid
the other good nature if you on a tr team is quiet since you below the 100 speed mark you can just about make him work in TR
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:35 AM)Shifu Wrote: Sure Timid is good aswell it just purely depends on what you're looking for. Obviously with Timid you might outspeed certain pokemon but at the expense of damage so you might not OHKO certain things anymore. Basically go and calculate the dmg with Pkmn you expect to OHKO and see if it makes any difference with Timid
Thanks for the help I think I'd go with modest as I think timid is a glass cannon
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:36 AM)evilsabre Wrote: the other good nature if you on a tr team is quiet since you below the 100 speed mark you can just about make him work in TR

Know any good EV and IV spreads?
Iv obviously 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV: Not sure but I would simply Suggest 252SpA/4SpD/252Spe