Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

my first rain team
hi im new to the online competition, and i want to create a rain team, i want ot lesent to your opinions and sugestion so i can play whit this team and know what thing i can change , this is what i have for now:

Empoleon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Torrent
Level: 50
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
- Flash Cannon

Goodra @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 72 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Aromatisse
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Rain Dance
- Protect
- Heal Pulse

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 244 HP / 140 Def / 124 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Protect
- Ice Beam
i was thinking of adding a jirachi but i havent see a good build, also i need suggestion for a 6 pokemon in the team, i know that meaby its not a good team, that why im sharing this so i can learn and you can help me,
P.S: soory for the poor gramar , and i still dont know how to put images XD
Drop the prefix to Help as this post fails to meet the criteria for a Rate My Team. Do so immediately.

This team has a lot of issues speed-wise as a majority of your Pokemon are uninvested in speed and are extremely reliant on getting up Trick Room which can screw you over if your opponent so happens to KO your setter.

Rain Dance on Aromatisse is redundant because P-Kyogre's ability automatically sets up rain.

By the way, is this team for Double battles or Single battles. It is important you state this

It's impossible for me to further rate this team without knowing what battle format you plan to use this team in
[Insert signature here]
Basically what Marc said, everything you need is found here
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug