Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ohaiyou,
Good mornin', I'm Joker;
I made an account yesterday. I was watchin a JWittz vid on shiny pokemon in 6th gen, and they mentioned this site. I figured this site is site as good as any to find help for foreign pokemon to help me with masuda method some shiny pokemon.
I started playin pokemon since yellow version. Favorite game in the series is silver; and I enjoy the second pokemon team's game more[i.e. hgss and oras.] My favorite pokemon is crobat because it really beat the odds for me several times.

see ya guys around,
I have a few foreign pokemon if you want to trade
(Dec 19, 2015, 02:10 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote: I have a few foreign pokemon if you want to trade

what's their egg-group and iv's; also are they male?
Hello, welcome to the forum bruv, there is a giveaway here on the site for a foreign ditto from italy/jpn which Im pretty sure is still open

Anyways have fun on the forum yo.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Dec 19, 2015, 02:50 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forum bruv, there is a giveaway here on the site for a foreign ditto from italy/jpn which Im pretty sure is still open

Anyways have fun on the forum yo.
Yes, I saw that; but part of me knows it's a hacked ditto and doesn't want to cheat pokemon like that.

Thanks for the welcoming comment.
Welcome to the site! I am sure you'll meet a lot of a friendly people here. Also, if you are need of assistance I am always free to help.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Dec 19, 2015, 04:01 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: Welcome to the site! I am sure you'll meet a lot of a friendly people here. Also, if you are need of assistance I am always free to help.

Thank you,
First time on a site like this, if you don't count chat on random game sites.
I'm just trying to get any foreign, 5iv, pokemon to assist in my breeding and maybe find a battle to try out my experimental team[s].
(Dec 19, 2015, 02:21 AM)Joker-T214 Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2015, 02:10 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote: I have a few foreign pokemon if you want to trade

what's their egg-group and iv's; also are they male?
Here they are:
Eevee Has IV's in Defense,Sp.Atk
Ralts IV's are HP Attack Sp.Def and speed
Pachirisu IV's in HP Defense Sp Atk and Speed(Hidden Ability)
Shinx IV's are HP Attack Sp Atk Sp Def Speed(Hidden Ability?)
Froakie IV's are HP Defense Sp Atk Sp Def and Speed(Hidden Ability)
Aerodactyl IV's are HP
Gardevoir IV's are HP Defense Sp Atk Sp Def Speed (Hidden Ability)
Scyther IV's are Defense Speed

Every one of them is male except for the Pachirisu.
Ohayou Gozaimasu!

welcome, its a fun site, closest thing i have to a facebook

you could get a JPN/ITA 6iv ditto =0

but if your not into using genned pokes i get it, and sorry i dont have any foreign pokes with good IVs, but ill keep you in mind if i come across any in a wondertrade
@ GamingPokemonLover139
I would like to have that gardevoir, could use it with the ghastly I just bred. I also could get that shinx to work too; I have a froakie so don't need your frogadier. Question is, what would you want in exchange for your gardevior?

@bensif
Yeah, I saw the ditto giveaway and yeah, I don't to use genned. Did you study japanese, or did you pickup some things here and there? Thanks for the welcoming, hopefully you could a foreign specimen my way in the future.