Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ohaiyou,
(Dec 20, 2015, 01:32 AM)weisakura Wrote: PokemonForever no forums e youkoso! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D

Loving the Japanese convo you guys are keeping up here xD I don't know Japanese since I'm a Malaysian but I am loving the language so much and I'm constantly learning it slowly! I can catch phrases and throw bits of random words here and there but probably if you ask me to form a sentence I would give you a hundred grammar mistakes but you'll get what I mean :P

Yeah, Thanks.
I guess you could say I'm learning it slowly as well, snails pace really. I tend to say 'hai' and 'domo' instead of 'yes' and 'thanks' in my normal speach patterns. I feel like; if I was in japan, again, I'd be able to get around. Funny thing is I got alot of reletives there, but I only know my grandma there.
(Dec 20, 2015, 01:44 AM)Joker-T214 Wrote: @PokemonGamingLover139
Well, I got 5iv ghastly, buneary and weedles; the later two with hidden abilities. I just completed my dex[pat on back] so if you needed pokemon to fill your dex. I got other pokemon on the wing to breed so maybe an I.O.U?
Where you goin'? The trade can wait till later, I probably won't be on much this week anyways.

@Shiny Mew
Thanks for the welcoming. I doesn't feel right getting a freebie, Ima 'get 'er done youself' kinda guy. Unless I got somethin' they want to trade with.

@bensif
That's cool, funny joke too. Do you watch gaijin goomba? He has a couple of vids on the 'perverted' stuff, and it makes alot of sense.

Can you do the trade now?My family's gonna go to mass in a few hours.Can you do one of each?Like one ghastly,buneary and weedle?That'd be good.Thanks
(Dec 20, 2015, 02:26 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote: Can you do the trade now?My family's gonna go to mass in a few hours.Can you do one of each?Like one ghastly,buneary and weedle?That'd be good.Thanks

Sorry, I didn't see your message until just now. Yeah I could do that if your still on, I'll check periodically.

p.s. the ha buneary is male; if prefer a female, one has klutz and the other has the other ability.
(Dec 20, 2015, 03:34 AM)Joker-T214 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 02:26 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote: Can you do the trade now?My family's gonna go to mass in a few hours.Can you do one of each?Like one ghastly,buneary and weedle?That'd be good.Thanks

Sorry, I didn't see your message until just now. Yeah I could do that if your still on, I'll check periodically.

p.s. the ha buneary is male; if prefer a female, one has klutz and the other has the other ability.

Okay,I'm still online,are you still online?I've added you
(Dec 20, 2015, 03:50 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 03:34 AM)Joker-T214 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 02:26 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote: Can you do the trade now? My family's gonna go to mass in a few hours.Can you do one of each?Like one ghastly,buneary and weedle?That'd be good.Thanks

Okay,I'm still online,are you still online?I've added you

I need your 3ds name to add you, I'm still here.