Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

powersaves
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i was wondering if getting a powersave was worth it. i know you can change iv's, natures, an gen items. Can you gen Pokemon? if you could help me that would be wonderful feel free to pm me with some info. thanks :D
I think it is 100% worth it. It allows you to get Pokemon competitive ready in a fraction of the time so that you can spend more time battling and having fun.
#TeamForum

Well theres a code now that allows you to spawn any pokemon I believe? Using Masterballs + national dex numbers. But I'm not sure. However, its still entirely worth it.
thanks im gonna order mine tonight is there a difference between the "powersave pro" and the "powersave" ?
im also interested in getting one do i can clone all my valuable pokes just in case they every somehow get lost or my game file gets corrupt also powersaves can back up your game file
(Jan 14, 2015, 05:52 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 05:17 PM)Hero Wrote: Well theres a code now that allows you to spawn any pokemon I believe? Using Masterballs + national dex numbers. But I'm not sure. However, its still entirely worth it.

Wouldn't that make you have to catch them in the proper location for them to be usable online? I'd imagine an Arceus caught in the water by Battle Resort wouldn't pass for legit, haha.

Yea it seems like if you do the Masterball thing, it won't spawn a passable Pokemon that will work for online functionality. I learned that the hard way. Regardless, its a fun investment, and for the price I would say I've gotten my use out of it, i.e. 'dex filling and surprising random people.