Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shiny celibi
i know its shiny locked but im curios if anyone has a hacked one
*Celebi
Its easy to pokegen one, I have a hacked one on my B2/W2
oh cool
Is it really shiny locked? I know its been debated for quite a while, but I thought it was possible to get a cloned version of someone's legit one from a very long time ago o.o That's a real shame, shiny Celebi is awesome
i'm not sure but i think it has heven been given away shiny
it's not shiny locked as far as google knows.
i think it all began in B/W with shiny locking the legendaries featuring the cover of the games...
my friend has a pokegen one, but she can't clone it
INFO! :D
(Nov 7, 2015, 01:21 AM)Jaerri Wrote: it's not shiny locked as far as google knows.
i think it all began in B/W with shiny locking the legendaries featuring the cover of the games...

Yay that's great news! :D  now its just a matter of someone getting their hands on one <3
(Nov 7, 2015, 02:59 AM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Nov 7, 2015, 01:21 AM)Jaerri Wrote: it's not shiny locked as far as google knows.

Yay that's great news! :D  now its just a matter of someone getting their hands on one <3

As you can see under the headline "Events & Un-obtainable Shiny Pokémon" it shows the pokemon who cannot be shiny, also stated with the comment: As of now, the following Pokémon cannot be shiny under any circumstance. So these cannot be Shiny!:

Celebi
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Zygarde
Diance
Hoopa
(Nov 7, 2015, 04:43 AM)Crisspo93 Wrote:

As you can see under the headline "Events & Un-obtainable Shiny Pokémon" it shows the pokemon who cannot be shiny, also stated with the comment: As of now, the following Pokémon cannot be shiny under any circumstance. So these cannot be Shiny!:

Celebi
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Zygarde
Diance
Hoopa

You are right! totally missed that. thank you D:
but my friend has her shiny celebi anyway... from 4th gen i think. dont know if she kept it in her 5th or transferred it on X.
anyway, i think via pokegen it's possible, through event/in game not.
(Nov 7, 2015, 07:27 AM)Jaerri Wrote:
(Nov 7, 2015, 04:43 AM)Crisspo93 Wrote:

Celebi
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Zygarde
Diance
Hoopa

You are right! totally missed that. thank you D:
but my friend has her shiny celebi anyway... from 4th gen i think. dont know if she kept it in her 5th or transferred it on X.
anyway, i think via pokegen it's possible, through event/in game not.

Yes thru pokegen or powersaves there shouldnt be a problem obtaining one i guess :P