Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shiny races + friend code exchange
have a challenge for everyone who has pokemon X and Y. think of it like a team compitition, you must find a partner that you do not know in real life. then exchange friend codes and go to your partners friend safari. then shiny hunt, to complete it, both members must find the shiny. whos ever team gets their shinies first will each get another free shiny in ultra sun and moon. but for an added bonus, who ever finds the shiny first (even if you win or lose) will get a free competitive bred charmander (not shiny sry).

when you have your partner type it in like this for example:  /shiny squad @Dova and @Tenebris_Kane.

also you can chose me and i have a secret reward for who wins with me, this event will start the 24th.

also you must exchange friend codes with me to help with any cheating.
oh, almost forgot, the wining team along with the person who gets the first shiny will get a hint to prepare for the next event.
i would also like to metion that there will be events like this every week until i end it. its not only shiny hunting races its also: free for all, battle royal, and fishing contest. all of these events will have their own rule that will very each time to make sure its fair to every one. remember, team registations are still up for the FS shiny race, so pick a team quickly. but i did change the rules, you can pick who ever you like as long as if they are ok with it, and use pokemon forever, regardless if you know them or not. hopefully you guys and gals apply and i'll see you the 24th