Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

sun and moon opoinion
I am just wondering what everyone was thinking about sun and moon. I am still a poplio fan but I have one more thing too say:
7.8/10
+looks good
-too much water
[Image: Pok%C3%A9mon-Sun-and-Moon-Aloha-Region-Map-1280x905.jpg]
I think there's nothing wrong with there being a lot of water as there's a ferry taking you to each of the islands. It looks like you'll only be able to surf between the rocks and the islands themselves. I also believe Lugia and Ho-Oh will be in the games as you can make out Ho-Oh in the top left and Lugia in the bottom left. There's a building that looks like the Bell Tower on the bottom right Island. I really like the idea behind these games and am really looking forward to it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
And another round of HM slavery returns
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Yeah, there is a little too much water, but it IS an island, so you really can't be too upset about it! lol 

I'm personally in LOVE with what I have seen so far, but I'm reserving complete judgement for after I've gotten my copy of the game. X and Y looked AMAZING before they came out, and there were still a lot of flaws. Don't judge a car just by the coat of paint :3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
oh yeah keep in mind most of  this post was a joke on team magma (IGN)
@Excalibur0126 I've been looking intently at this picture and can't find the Ho-oh or Lugia. Help? O.o

I mean, I can't see what you are seeing xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
heres a helpful photo
[Image: 8e41c9299bdafb8a474cd88ff27ac824cdc5a471_hq.jpg]
@devilmoth The picture Fliny posted is what I'm talking about. Here a closeup on the tower I saw.

[Image: Cj9XYyoXIAEP1ZO.jpg]
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Starters are fair, Map looks detailed, Legendaries will be banned from competitive battling, 10/10 IGN
Blasted pareidolia, I keep seeing Charizards and Reshirams in the clouds instead of Lugia and Ho-Oh. XD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!