Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Did I Make the Wrong Decision?
Sooo, I don't know how many of you have ever done this.. but I just restarted my Pokemon Y so my boyfriend could get his first ever experience with Pokemon. I'm so obsessed with it--like if I'm not parenting or cleaning I'm logged into my game! I figured, since I'm only working on my living dex, and all things I need I could easily get through breeding or GTS, I would let my boyfriend of 2 and a half years start from the beginning of a game I completed TWICE already! I guess I could always turn it into a WonderLocke if he becomes bored with it, right?

What do you guys think? O.o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
You do have an X also right?  Or something so you keep playing also?

Otherwise I'd say good timing...with Sun and Moon coming out in November.  then you can each play one together.
I have Alpha Sapphire! I wouldn't have restarted if that was the only game that I had no way! I also transferred everything so it's not like I'm loosing anything but my chance to eventually catch Moltres. lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 4, 2016, 02:09 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I have Alpha Sapphire! I wouldn't have restarted if that was the only game that I had no way! I also transferred everything so it's not like I'm loosing anything but my chance to eventually catch Moltres. lol
Sounds good.   Have him use the starter so he can catch it *LOL*

Why I love having the pokebank, save it all on there so I can get full dex fast.
@devilmoth Nah, I wouldn't say that's a mistake. It's a good way to see if he's interested enough to end up buying Sun or Moon when they come out and play with ya! I myself have been considering loaning my fiancé one of my older Pokémon DS games since he's been kinda interested in giving Pokémon a shot.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Don't worry, it'd be nice if you guys can play Pokémon together. Wink