Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

sun or moon
should I get sun or moon
Now that entirley depends whether you like Giant moon wing bats or shiny lions
That depends if you like the legendary pokemon of the game.
well the moon has a better abillity and the sun can just be replaced by a metagross. thats my opinon
@itsov Lunaala can be replaced by Dragonite with Multiscale, so it's basically equal.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Well depends on your preference, some people complain on how Solgaleo looks like a potential mega evolution of pyroar but imo Lunala looks a mega evolution of Noibat. However Either way they still look pretty cool imo.
 I might get Sun just because a lion>>>a large bat imo
But Lunala kinda looks like my profile pic for some reason..
I was kinda expecting the lion to be at least part fire type because yknow Pokemon "Sun"

I'm pretty aware that a majority of players are probably going to get Sun, so take that in consideration.
As people decided to order moon to have an advantage (because of exclusives, pokemon that couldn't be obtained in Sun and would be wanted by all the players owning sun)

But in the end its all your choice!
I choosing Moon, because I'm a huge fanatic of bats :O 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
As others have said, it's up to your personal opinion. Aside from version exclusives and the legendary, there is likely to be no distinction between game versions and they should both play fine. But I was having a hard time with this decision as well so I will offer you my perspective:

I notice that most of the games have a warm and a cool version. Warm versions of the games were Red, Gold, Ruby, Fire Red, Pearl, Heart Gold, Y, and Omega Ruby. On the other hand, Blue, Silver, Saphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Soul Silver, X, and Alpha Saphire were the cool versions. With that in mind, Sun is the warm version, Moon is the cool verson. Personally as a kid I preferred the cool colored ones. As an adult, I picked up Y and Omega Ruby, only for the sake of the legendaries. So deciding between Sun and Moon is a little tricky, you may consider whether you prefer the warm vs the cool, and you have to pick your legendary. Solgaleo has a more traditional Pokemon design while Lunala is a bit different than almost any other Pokemon out there. Solgaleo is a Psychic Steel type, so he's actually weak to Fire attacks. Lunala is a Psychic Ghost type, so she's actually weak to Dark attacks. It seems counter to what many players anticipated but it's an interesting facet nonetheless. Lots of players will go with Sun due to the familiarity of its mascot. Some of my friends are going with Moon because Lunala has an ingenuitive design. Ultimately it's up to you to decide.

Personally, I preordered Pokemon Sun, and I'm already doubting my decision. Don't make up your mind just yet, simply because you really don't have to. If you were forced to choose one or the other, your first instinct is probably the right choice.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
both XD thats what im doing
(Jul 28, 2016, 06:17 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @itsov Lunaala can be replaced by Dragonite with Multiscale, so it's basically equal.
yea but the moon will probaly have better stats over all then dragonite you can say that to metagross but then you can mega it and have a strong defensive pokemon and it will hit hard