Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

taking art requests!
sooo since i'm new a little celebration is in order i suppose?

i'm only taking the first 5 requests, and they gotta be pokémon related of course.

please refrain from requesting anything humanoid, or a cplicated pokémon... i'm a new, learning artist and wouldn't feel confident in myself to draw any of that.

for a sample of my art... here's a twitch emote i made for a friend.

https://ibb.co/kyiiWk

if this isn't the right place to post this then sorry ;; i'll remove it!
i'll take a picture of sharpedo you can do whatever u want with it but it should be a Sharpedo or a Carvanha if it's easier for u
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Could you do Tapu Koko doing it's little side to side dance? If not I'll take a midday(or maybe dusk?) Lycanroc howling at the moon.
I love Turtonator. It's my favorite Gen 7 Dragon-Type. Maybe you could do a goofy image of Kommo-o acting all grumpy that it got outclassed by Turtonator?

Like, draw it like they just finished a race, and Turtonator and Drampa got 1st and 2nd place respectively. Kommo-o got 3rd, and is not too happy about it. Turtonator and Drampa are probably laughing at Kommo-o too.

I think that'd be funny, especially to me!

Turtonator Drampa Kommo-o

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

those sound awesome so far everyone!! i'll be sure to do them soon when i get the chance!
The church of the Karp God demands we have more images of the glorious golden Karp, chilling with his dude Feebas.   Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
If it isn't too late a shiny Flygon would be amazing
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!