Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

taking requests
Hi there. I'm new to these forums but not to pokemon. I've gotten very good at raising them and given time can raise almost any. I'm looking to help other trainers get the pokemon they want. Let me know what kind your looking for and I will see if I have one ready or I can raise one for you.
That's really selfless of you Smile From experience I know how long it can take to breed certain Pokemon.
I don't have a request, but just have some questions.
Do you breed specific IVs and natures? Like 6IV/5IV perfect, 5IV with 0 Speed and certain hidden power IVs?
Do you breed Egg moves?
Do you breed for certain Pokeballs?

Also, make sure people +1 rep or 'Rate' you when you're done, it's the least they can do after you bred them a Pokemon :P
(Oct 25, 2015, 09:16 AM)RebornFX Wrote: That's really selfless of you Smile From experience I know how long it can take to breed certain Pokemon.
I don't have a request, but just have some questions.
Do you breed specific IVs and natures? Like 6IV/5IV perfect, 5IV with 0 Speed and certain hidden power IVs?
Do you breed Egg moves?
Do you breed for certain Pokeballs?

Also, make sure people +1 rep or 'Rate' you when you're done, it's the least they can do after you bred them a Pokemon :P

I aim for perfect IVs every time. Sometimes it's hard to get but I'm OCD like that. As for the other stats I usually find out what the trainer wants. Sometimes I mess up if I aim for too many things at once. It helps me when I know what someone wants in particular. That way I can do my research and make sure I get things right and if I ever make a mess up and don't catch it I will always try again until I get it right. I want to have a good rep as a breeder after all ^^
Hello Smile First of all i want you to thank you for doing this.I know that there are so many people who doesn't know how to breed perfectly or maybe they don't have enough time for it.My request is a heracross with adamant nature and i guess i need rock blast(egg move).I'm new to gen6 so if you have any opinions i'll gladly listen.And btw you are breeding with 5+IVs i guess?
(Oct 25, 2015, 11:19 AM)Jaamon Wrote: Hello Smile First of all i want you to thank you for doing this.I know that there are so many people who doesn't know how to breed perfectly or maybe they don't have enough time for it.My request is a heracross with adamant nature and i guess i need rock blast(egg move).I'm new to gen6 so if you have any opinions i'll gladly listen.And btw you are breeding with 5+IVs i guess?

I'm here to help my fellow trainers. I hope to get more requests. I also ev train pokemon for people but that takes a bit longer. I got your heracross for you. I will send you a request for your code and trade ya the next time we're both on. I'm on est time so let me know what time is good for you. my 3ds handle is Kanji and my in game name is Mark
(Oct 25, 2015, 10:34 PM)Kanji Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2015, 11:19 AM)Jaamon Wrote: Hello Smile First of all i want you to thank you for doing this.I know that there are so many people who doesn't know how to breed perfectly or maybe they don't have enough time for it.My request is a heracross with adamant nature and i guess i need rock blast(egg move).I'm new to gen6 so if you have any opinions i'll gladly listen.And btw you are breeding with 5+IVs i guess?

I'm here to help my fellow trainers. I hope to get more requests. I also ev train pokemon for people but that takes a bit longer. I got your heracross for you. I will send you a request for your code and trade ya the next time we're both on. I'm on est time so let me know what time is good for you. my 3ds handle is Kanji and my in game name is Mark

I'll add your friend code and i'm here today for around 10hours.I'll be online on forum so gonna check from time to time.You can also send pm or write here Smile
Got my heracross Smile Thank you so much and keep up the good work.Gonna rate you Smile
(Oct 26, 2015, 05:10 AM)Jaamon Wrote: Got my heracross Smile Thank you so much and keep up the good work.Gonna rate you Smile

glad you like it. I also ev train so if you want that done at some point let me know
I'll think about what pokemon i want to try so i'll contact you later Smile I've been playing pokemon since gameboy colour yellow but I'm new to gen6 so there is so much i want to try Smile
I am very impressed with what you are doing here. I too only recently joined these forums and do a bit of breeding - started at the deep end really. I was just wondering if you take shiny requests or whether that is too much of an ask.