Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

the "underdog" of the legendaries
We all know that Pokemon has decided to allow the usage of two legendaries that were once banned in VGC. We all know that the Primals will be getting the most used. But, what about the lesser of them? What about Mewtwo, or Rayquaza or Lugia? I want to know what Legendary you think will be the "underdog" of the Legendary. I think it is between Mewtwo and Rayquaza for I feel that while both have some pretty strong megas, they are also weak to some of the common Pokemon in the VGC community.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Rayquaza is currently the 7th most used Pokemon (4th Legendary behind Groudon, Xerneas and Kyogre) on Battle Spot VGC '16 so I wouldn't consider him an ''underdog'' legendary even though I don't think he's really good. Mewtwo does not appear in the Top 12 of most used Pokemon but he's probably not that far (probably in Top 20). If you want to talk about legendaries almost no one is going to use, my vote would go to Yveltal, Kyurem-White or Zekrom. All three of them are really solid. Yveltal can be a mega tank, Kyurem-White hits like a truck without any set-up and Zekrom can scare popular Pokemons like Primal Kyogre off the field pretty easily.
I say mewtwo becuse i see at least 1000 rayquazas in battle before i see mewtwo.... even mew is stronger thann him
The underdogs are Mewtwo, Yveltal and Kyurem-W easily.
[Insert signature here]