Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

trading a shiny Golbat
does anyone have any shinies they're willing to trade for a shiny golbat?
I'd trade for it. Feel free to browse my Shiny Stop in the trading forums, and tell me if there's anything you want there.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 9, 2017, 08:42 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I'd trade for it. Feel free to browse my Shiny Stop in the trading forums, and tell me if there's anything you want there.

just took a look at your shiny stop, are your shinies legit?
(Nov 9, 2017, 08:42 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I'd trade for it. Feel free to browse my Shiny Stop in the trading forums, and tell me if there's anything you want there.

are your shinies legit?
None of them are originally mine, so I'd say probably not. The only one that even looks legit is the Machamp, but that's only if you go by IVs.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 9, 2017, 08:12 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have any shinies they're willing to trade for a shiny golbat?

if the offer is still open i would like to trade a legit shiny goldeen level 25 for your shiny golbat
(Nov 9, 2017, 09:32 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: None of them are originally mine, so I'd say probably not. The only one that even looks legit is the Machamp, but that's only if you go by IVs.

I think im good, thanks anyway Smile
(Nov 9, 2017, 04:37 PM)METADUXOS Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2017, 08:12 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have any shinies they're willing to trade for a shiny golbat?

if the offer is still open i would like to trade a legit shiny goldeen level 25 for your shiny golbat

sure thing! add me and tell me when you're online?