Pokemon Forever
Kanto Classic - Day 1 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Kanto Classic - Day 1 (/Thread-Kanto-Classic-Day-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - yuzuki - Mar 4, 2016

It's my first competition ever and I already got 7-3. I'm so surprised! I'm kinda confused though as to when does the "day" end in UTC time. Is it day two already?

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - AttilatheFun87 - Mar 4, 2016

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:53 AM)yuzuki Wrote: It's my first competition ever and I already got 7-3. I'm so surprised! I'm kinda confused though as to when does the "day" end in UTC time. Is it day two already?

00:00 UTC is midnight. So it won't be day 2 for 6hrs.

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - DuskAngelis - Mar 4, 2016

First Competition I have entered and so far have 4 wins and 6 losses, Clefable seems to be my main downfall, also saw a great strategy someone used a Vaporeon with Scald/Toxic/Protect/Wish it would poison my pokemon then when I would get it down to about half health it would use wish then protect to keep healing itself while my pokemon took more and more damage each turn from toxic

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - pritchman227 - Mar 4, 2016

I wish you all the best of luck in the Kanto Classic tournament!

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - Vexian - Mar 4, 2016

Tonight I will upload a few (or all) of my battle videos for people to watch

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - AttilatheFun87 - Mar 4, 2016

Finished all of my day 2 battles went 6-4 again. I ran into a lot of bulkier teams than yesterday and at least 2 of them ran minimize clefables. I hate minimize. I also hate snorlax but that's my fault I should have had focus blast on my alakazam or gengar.

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - zephyr0012 - Mar 4, 2016

6-4 for me as well. It would've been 7-3 if I didnt forfeit my last match to a stall ste Clefable.

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - Mathias156 - Mar 5, 2016

I habe been breeding the hole month, but messed up the registration... Angry

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - MagnusHexem - Mar 5, 2016

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 AM)Kai Wrote: I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s

Dude, if you still need those, I can hook you up with them. I'm using both of them on my team as well!

RE: Kanto Classic - Day 1 - zephyr0012 - Mar 5, 2016

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:41 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 AM)Kai Wrote: I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s

I have abra breejects with the ha not sure about cleffa though but I can look

Would you be also willing to trade some of those Abra breejects? My Inner Focus Alakazam isnt really that helpful aside from mega-evolving. :P