Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kanto Classic - Day 1
So now that the first day of the Kanto Classic is wrapping up, how did everyone do so far? I have gone 7-3 so i am very happy with that.
I went 6-4 way better than I expected. I just figured I'd jump on lose 3 real quick and wait till they gave out the dragonite codes. All I can say is I hate minimize chansey. So close so many times and then its miss after miss just to have them heal up. There was a lot less clefables than I expected though.
I forgot to sign up. Sad
I messed up and missed day 1 Angry Angry Angry Not very happy right now, how in the world did I think it starts on the 4th instead?!! Huh
(Mar 4, 2016, 06:54 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I messed up and missed day 1 Angry Angry Angry Not very happy right now, how in the world did I think it starts on the 4th instead?!! Huh

All unplayed matches carry over to the next day. So even if you missed day 1 you can play 20 games today and catch up
(Mar 4, 2016, 06:54 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I messed up and missed day 1 Angry Angry Angry Not very happy right now, how in the world did I think it starts on the 4th instead?!! Huh

It does say the 4th-6th on the registration page on PGL so not your fault !! Im starting my battles after a day of learning to Tattoo "))

Good luck all, hope you have fun !!!
(Mar 4, 2016, 07:09 AM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote:

It does say the 4th-6th on the registration page on PGL so not your fault !! Im starting my battles after a day of learning to Tattoo "))

Well technically it said it began March 4th 00:00 UTC. So they're not wrong you just didn't read the UTC part. They always list the start time as it would be in Japan. So depending on your time zone its may start on the 3rd. So the first day isn't technically "over" till 00:00 UTC. The quickest way to find out is after you sign up click the online competitions button and under the name of the competition it shows you the sign up dates and play time in your registered time zone.
(Mar 4, 2016, 09:02 AM)AttilatheFun87 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 07:09 AM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote:

Well technically it said it began March 4th 00:00 UTC. So they're not wrong you just didn't read the UTC part. They always list the start time as it would be in Japan. So depending on your time zone its may start on the 3rd. So the first day isn't technically "over" till 00:00 UTC. The quickest way to find out is after you sign up click the online competitions button and under the name of the competition it shows you the sign up dates and play time in your registered time zone.

Good shout ")) Thanks for clarifying that @AttilatheFun87 I know for next month myself now  :D
I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 AM)Kai Wrote: I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s

I have abra breejects with the ha not sure about cleffa though but I can look