Pokemon Forever
[REQUEST] Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [REQUEST] Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar (/Thread-REQUEST-Someone-That-Can-Gen-Follow-Me-Electabuzz-Magmar)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - Drangor2 - Nov 9, 2017

Electabuzz has rash original and Magmar hardy

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - PerchPond - Nov 9, 2017

(Nov 9, 2017, 09:55 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Electabuzz has rash original and Magmar hardy
@Drangor2 I see, Is there a way to reset it if you start over somehow? Or is it alot of work?
The following natures work for both: Bold, Relaxed, Timid, Modest, Quiet, Calm and Sassy (In worst case, neutral natures like Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful and Quirky will have to do)

Another that i found is Impish Electabuzz follow me, a hasty magmar, but will continue to search

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - PerchPond - Nov 9, 2017

(Nov 9, 2017, 10:50 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Another that i found is Impish Electabuzz follow me, a hasty magmar, but will continue to search
@Drangor2 Cool, is there something specific u want in exchange for doing this?

Nothing, i do it for free. (It looks almost impossible to get one of the natures wanted, at the last second i saw a adamant one, but don't know yet if works)

I will keep searching for ya.

(Nov 9, 2017, 11:02 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Nothing, i do it for free. (It looks almost impossible to get one of the natures wanted, at the last second i saw a adamant one, but don't know yet if works)

I will keep searching for ya.
That's so nice, I'll trade u something good at least

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - PerchPond - Nov 11, 2017

@Drangor2 Hi, how is it going with Electabuzz and Magmar? (I couldn't PM u for some reason, maybe your inbox is full)

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - Drangor2 - Nov 11, 2017

Hii Perch, no luck, its harder to find than i thought, when i change nature it gets a red flag, i might have to ask a friend, when i do get it i will let you know

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - PerchPond - Nov 11, 2017

(Nov 11, 2017, 11:42 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hii Perch, no luck, its harder to find than i thought, when i change nature it gets a red flag, i might have to ask a friend, when i do get it i will let you know
@Drangor2 Ah I see, that's unfortunate, but yeah lemme know

RE: Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar - Drangor2 - Nov 22, 2017

Still need both with follow me nature bold etc ?

( Just to make sure i don't go editing them if they are not needed)