Pokemon Forever
[S/M] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [S/M] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart (/Thread-SUN-MOON-Haruna-s-Abandon-Thrifty-Megamart)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - Planet_Azumarill - Dec 4, 2016

(Dec 4, 2016, 08:35 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill  Dewpider and yungoos please! Smile

Togedemaru would been a third choice if it got HA Sturdy. Smile
I can do the Dewpider and yungoos!

(Dec 4, 2016, 08:38 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill Let me know when you add me and waiting at the plaza connected. I will send the invite!
online on festival plaza

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - Haruna - Dec 4, 2016

@Planet_Azumarill IGN Vise right?

Edit: found you

(Dec 4, 2016, 08:46 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill IGN Vise right?

Edit: found you
requesting trade

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - Haruna - Dec 4, 2016

@Planet_Azumarill Thank you for the trades! Smile

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - Haruna - Dec 5, 2016

List updated. My limited request is still up.  Wink

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - LowlyGod - Dec 5, 2016

So are you after breedjects as long as theyre above 4iv or only if they have egg moves/ha too ? Cause i got nothing with any ha or egg moves sadly :/

@LowlyGod Yes, I'm looking for breedjects that are 4IVs or higher. HA and EM are optional, but they have higher chance for trades.

RE: Haruna's Trading Centre - eng777 - Dec 5, 2016

Hi Haruna I'd like a 5IV (No Sp.Atk if possible) Adamant HA Dratini (Female if possible). I'll offer 5IV Scyther (No Sp.Atk; Impish or Adamant), 5/6 IV Dewpiders (Variety of natures), 5IV (No Atk. but no HP Fire) Magnemites (Timid), 4/5 IV Bagon w/ Dragon Dance+Hydro Pump egg moves (some Adamant, others not), 5IV Jolly Magikarp, 5IV Careful Lightningrod Cubones. Lmk which you want to trade and when. Thanks!

Oh also I forgot the balls:

Scyther: Dusk
Dewpider: Net
Magnemite: Premier
Bagon: Beast
Magikarp: Luxury
Cubone: Moon

2nd Edit: Also, if you'd like, I'd be willing to trade for a 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible and a Jolly 5IV Mimikyu, but I'm not sure if you even need what I have to offer.

@eng777 I only have a 4IV male Dratini with HA for adamant. Most of the rest are Jolly and has all of your possible requests. Im interested in the 5iv Magnemite. I would take the Magikarp too, if it has it's HA. I'm a fan of having it as a Moxie Gyarados. But, Intimidate is fun to mess with Physical fighters. So I will take it to mess around.

To make this clear, the Dratini for the Magnemite and the Magikarp for the Gible or Mimikyu. Smile