Pokemon Forever
Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 --Closed Temp--- - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 --Closed Temp--- (/Thread-Ultimate-God-Giveaway-swap-part-1-Closed-Temp)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - periperidotite - Jul 6, 2016

My FC and IGN is on the left! Is it possible to not love Arceus? Other than having a cool design, the concept of him being this higher diety is amazing. Not to mention his movie was great, in my opinion. I'm about to add you!

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - mahetmed - Jul 6, 2016

@Pattyback11 you gotta delete dragon acent on rayquaza ! and also no one can pm you now cause you're quota of messages is full and you need to delete excess messages !

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - Pattyback11 - Jul 6, 2016

(Jul 6, 2016, 11:43 AM)mahetmed Wrote: @Pattyback11 you gotta delete dragon acent on rayquaza ! and also no one can pm you now cause you're quota of messages is full and you need to delete excess messages !

what game are you on

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - Rodrigo Dario - Jul 6, 2016

I like how you can make him fit your playstyle.(SP attack tank,sp attack sweeper,bulky,non bulky swords dance extremespeed,etc. I personally go for SP attack bulky)
IGN: Rodrigo
FC on the left.

(Jul 6, 2016, 12:05 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2016, 11:43 AM)mahetmed Wrote: @Pattyback11 you gotta delete dragon acent on rayquaza ! and also no one can pm you now cause you're quota of messages is full and you need to delete excess messages !

what game are you on
xy !

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - Mattienator - Jul 6, 2016

he is the GOD of all pokemon also i love gen 4

FC and Ign opposite Smile
i have added you

(Jul 6, 2016, 12:14 PM)mahetmed Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2016, 12:05 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote:

what game are you on

idk if I can do it cause it's a in game event that can mega evolve
xy !

Ok everyone please pm me if you still need the arceus... I'm going at random orders by who's online and not.. So if you could pm me when your online to tell me who still needs it that would be great thanks.

(Jul 6, 2016, 12:52 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Ok everyone please pm me if you still need the arceus... I'm going at random orders by who's online and not.. So if you could pm me when your online to tell me who still needs it that would be great thanks.
can you get online Smile ?

RE: Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 - SatahFallcut - Jul 6, 2016

Fansy