2 4.08%
Hoopa
32.65%
16 32.65%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ultimate God Giveaway/ swap part 1 --Closed Temp---
Hey everyone... I'm doing a series of God-mon giveaways and today I'm giving away 22 shiny Japenese event arceus

if you want one

send your friend code with your ign and 

tell me me a reason why you love arceus... Also if you want, trade a shiny and I'll do that giveaway next

Hey everyone  update,  I have to reload on my arceus everyone will get one.... Just pm me if you still need it. I'm taking care of everyone as best I can...

thanks

people got:
snder82
Rurek
Cute pikeachu
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Hey Patty i think that Arceus is sweet looking shiny or not. Sweet skill. Great mythic and amazing in the hoope pokemon movie lol. already added you. IGN: Mike
I think Arceus is amazing because his ability to change type. The idea of him being a god is super cool! Smile
FC and IGN on the right!
Arceus is the best most versatile Pokemon out there :-) would love one plz 
ign ash
ftiend code to the left :-)
can i have one
everything to side
already in
shiny arceus is really cool looking
Great mon embodies the god ideologie in pokemon as you can see that hoopa is able to summon every other legendarie besides arceus and ultimatly arceus saves the day as he can deside the fate of the race he created ! Would love to receive one adding you Smile !
Cause He's THE Creator what's not to love, need I say more?? Ign: Michael
I love arceus because it was the first shiny Pokemon I received in Pokemon x (but I traded it BC I wasn't thinking)

Fc and ign to the left Smile
It would be so cool to receive even a non-shiny arceus. One of the coolest things about it is that it is multi typed and it's origin is also pretty cool!! My Ign is Regan and my friend code is on the left. ^-^
IGN: Karol
FC: 1607-4715-8048
Reason: I like him because he created all the Pokemon Smile