Pokemon Forever
Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {We have a winner!} - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {We have a winner!} (/Thread-Which-legendary-Trio-should-be-featured-for-christmas-We-have-a-winner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? (You want to vote for this) - leponzitro - Dec 5, 2014

I will leave the thread open till Monday so make sure you post your vote by then. :D

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? (You want to vote for this) - Vodquilla - Dec 5, 2014

Bump! XD

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? (You want to vote for this) - leponzitro - Dec 6, 2014

(Dec 5, 2014, 07:40 PM)Vodquilla Wrote: Bump! XD

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last 2 days} - nlough - Dec 6, 2014

1st Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
2nd Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
3rd Entei, Suicune, Raikou

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last 2 days} - leponzitro - Dec 6, 2014

As of now The legendary birds are in 1st place followed closely by The Swords of Justice in 2nd and not to far behind them is The Legendary Beasts. It is really close and 2 days is plenty of time for any one of these trios to get into first or get kicked out of second. I am very curious as to who will emerge the winner on Monday. As for right now spread the word and get people to vote for the trio that you want to be distributed, remember the more votes the more interesting it will be and the more likely that your trio will win. As it stands it is not impossible for anyone of these trios to come in first. Cool

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last 2 days} - slyfilix - Dec 6, 2014

1) The birds
2) Sword of justice
3) The regi's

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last day} - leponzitro - Dec 7, 2014

bump.

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last day} - leponzitro - Dec 7, 2014

Hello everyone, Tomorrow I will be closing this thread around 9 at night and will reveal what will be distributed. Most likely I will give away three trios. The 2 winners and my personal favorite which means anyone who posts in the giveaway thread coming soon will get a total of 9 pokemon or 10 if the Swords of justice get top 2 or if I happen to pick them, so if you guys have anyone you want to vote on this make sure you tell them to vote tonight. I look forward to the votes.

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last day} - Saiorikins - Dec 7, 2014

1. Birds
2. Golems
3. Beasts

RE: Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {Last day} - Bwalker8 - Dec 7, 2014

1st - Moltress, Articuno, Zapdos
2nd - Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
3rd - Regirock, Regice, Registeel